Full-Body Seated Exercise
Apr 4 – June 1, 2022
Monday at 3:00pm ET
- A Free online class offered live on Zoom. Attend as many or as few of the classes as you want.
- Especially for people with paralysis like stroke or incomplete spinal cord injuries, wheelchair users, or people who prefer to exercise while seated. Family member/caregivers are welcome to attend too.
- It is a 1-hour, moderate to vigorous intensity activity utilizing the whole body: arms, legs, and core.
- The class will be led by Iisha Taylor, who had a stroke when she was 3-years-old. She has a Masters in Exercise Science. She has been a personal trainer for eight years and has a personal training business called Taylor’d Training, LLC., taylordtrainingcoaching.com
- CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN before participating to determine if this activity is advisable for you. A signed waiver and release will be required of each participant.