May 9 – Jun 27, 2022
Mondays at 5:30 ET
- Qigong (pronounced “chee gong”) is coordinated, slow, flowing movements and breathing. It is practiced for balance, exercise, relaxation, and self-healing.
- Each FREE, 1-hour class utilizes the upper body and core muscles.
- Attend as many, or as few, of the classes as you want. No commitment necessary.
- The Instructor, Sunshine King, is a certified Qigong instructor and T4-5 spinal cord injury survivor of violence. She has a professional dance background, is a recent Doctor of Naturopathy graduate from Trinity School of Natural Health, and founder of Wheel-Power Dance and Fitness in Baltimore
- CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN before participating to determine if this activity is advisable for you. A waiver and release will be required of each participant.