Seated Upper-Body & Core Fitness
Apr 6 – Jun 16, 2022
Wednesday at 4:00 ET
Thursday at 11:00 ET
- A FREE online class offered live on Zoom. Attend as many, or as few, of the classes as you want. No commitment necessary.
- It is especially for people who use wheelchairs and people who prefer to exercise while seated. Family members/caregivers are welcome to attend too.
- Each 1-hour class is a moderate to vigorous intensity activity utilizing the upper body and core muscles. No equipment is necessary.
- Wednesday classes are led by Michelle Arington, and Thursday classes are led by Ben Clark.
- Ben Clark is a certified personal trainer with a C7 spinal cord injury. He has taught online exercise courses for four years. You can see his exercise videos on his YouTube channel Adapt to Perform.
- Michelle Arington is a certified Integrative Nutrition Mind-Body Health & Wellness Coach, and a certified NASM personal trainer. She is the owner of Elevate Athens Body Sustainability Online Studio in Athens, Ga. www.ElevateAthens.com.
- CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN before participating to determine if this activity is advisable for you. A waiver and release will be required of each participant.