Seated Upper-Body Fitness w/Ben Clark
October 19 to November 30, 2022
Wednesday at 6:30pm ET
- A FREE online class offered live on Zoom. Attend as many, or as few, of the classes as you want. No commitment necessary.
- It is especially for people who use wheelchairs and people who prefer to exercise while seated. Family members/caregivers are welcome to attend too.
- Each 1-hour class is a moderate to vigorous intensity activity utilizing the upper body and core muscles. No equipment is necessary.
- Classes are led by Ben Clark.
- Ben Clark is a certified personal trainer with a C7 spinal cord injury. He has taught online exercise courses for four years. You can see his exercise videos on his YouTube channel Adapt to Perform.
- CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN before participating to determine if this activity is advisable for you. A waiver and release will be required of each participant.